Thursday, February 12, 2009

Commenting on this blog

Hi everyone-- it's Jen.

I've had trouble adding my comments, and I have admin privileges!

For some reason it won't keep me signed in. So I'm sorry if you, too, are having trouble.

Mema! We are all reading and loving these photos and updates, but it seems like the system has a glitch.

Maybe someone more savvy (Joanna?) can help us puzzle this out.

5 comments:

  1. We love the pictures, Mema!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    Paula just posted an anonymous comment. I hit post comment, it told me to select a profile, and I selected anonymous.
    thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures and updates! thank you Mema! Love you! charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just found out you had a blog, Mema! It's really amazing to see all of the cousins growing up and the families expanding! Lookin good everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog looks great Mom. Hopefully we'll get the hang of it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors