Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New pictures today

Hi everyone: Here am, with not a daughter or granddaughter sitting beside me to help me with this post. Wish me luck! I had mail from Toni with pictures of baby Julia. Oh, she is a sweetheart. Toni also sent a picture of Jack with his President Obama cookie he made, commemorating the Inaugeration. Good work Jack. There's a picture of Toni and Karla and of John and Ian. Thanks Toni. Tone has a new digital camera and is in the process of learning how to download and post pictures or attach them to e-mail.
Steph forwarded pictures of Ellie and Melissa. Ellie had grown her hair very long and donated the hair to Locks of Love. This group makes wigs for patients needing hair replacement. That was a great thing for you to do Ellie! Well done. When Ellie cut her Melissa decided to join her. I think I'll add the photos separately so it won't interfere with this letter. I just watched President Obama's address to Congress. I hope all he envisions will come true for America.
We are enjoying lovely February weather. 73 yesterday and 72 today. Lots of people have taken out their shorts.

3 comments:

  1. Mema,
    We'll get those photos posted for you soon! Everyone, they'll be well worth the wait. Plus there is a priceless one that Karla sent so look forward to that too! Hopefully it will get all of us thinking of the photos that we have of us and our families that we want to share with all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I am finally signed in to comment!
    If others have an account and are still having trouble, here's what worked for me: I signed in at the bottom of the page next to "follow this blog or sign in" and it finally worked for me. (I wasn't able to sign in at the top of the page!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Contributors