Welcome to your electronic Mema connection!
From family gatherings to daily happenings.
Comments welcome!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!
We're off to eat the queso, the wonderful queso of Burque. Mema had pasta. This is Margo and Jen's favorite thing to do - be a tourist in their own town! They have invited me to join them. I only get to come if I pay. Ooooppps. Guess I blew that one...
wow mema, you are sooo impressive to have your own blog, i can't even figure out how to do it! maybe you should go to the international bloggers conference, one of my friends went, it was in las vegas!
Hi Sarah: So glad to hear from you. Jen is here helping me try to post some photos and my carrier doesnt want to add them! I hope Mary wont mind if we are successful adding Julia's picture. Love you
wow mema, you are sooo impressive to have your own blog, i can't even figure out how to do it! maybe you should go to the international bloggers conference, one of my friends went, it was in las vegas!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah: So glad to hear from you. Jen is here helping me try to post some photos and my carrier doesnt want to add them! I hope Mary wont mind if we are successful adding Julia's picture. Love you
ReplyDelete