Maria and I had lunch today on her day off and then shopped. We were excited to find more Laurel Burch fabric. I have tried now to add the Laurel Burch stuff Maria and I finished and was unsuccessful. I'm going to send them to Jen and perhaps she can add them.
I had a comment today from Sarah and I was happy to hear from you Sarah. Jen is my teacher but we were unable to add anything today. I wanted to add the wonderful picture Mary took of your Julia. I saw that right after she posted it and thought it was a picture she had taken previously because Julia looked so bright and alert. She wasn't a week old! I will also send a picture of baby Toni with her Mom. Seems there is a resemblance. All of these lovely little babies make 2008 a very special year.
Toni said she cannot open the blog so you should show her Sarah. I hope you are doing very well with Julia. Toni said she nurses successfully and then sleeps in her Daddy's arms. I hope you will take a nap when Julia does. Love to all
Great Blog Mom!
ReplyDeleteLove, Karla
Hi Mom,
ReplyDeleteThere is some resemblance...in Julia's photo, she was 4 days old...that takes a good photographer. It was so interesting to see her watch Mary with the camera and alternate her cries and coos. Sarah and I are going out now...it's been snowing all night and day, but we will go to the Village just for a brief outing for Sarah. Love, Toni