Those are such great photos of the "new" babies - (Sarah, we need some updates from you of Julia....hint, hint). But in just a short time I can see that Asher is taking on his own look and personality. I think he sort of looks like Jason's baby pictures. But I was also telling Mema that I think he looks like the Chavez side of his family. In any case, those are two ADORABLE babies!!!
Those are such great photos of the "new" babies - (Sarah, we need some updates from you of Julia....hint, hint). But in just a short time I can see that Asher is taking on his own look and personality. I think he sort of looks like Jason's baby pictures. But I was also telling Mema that I think he looks like the Chavez side of his family. In any case, those are two ADORABLE babies!!!
ReplyDelete